1. You authorise Thornfield Properties (Bury) Ltd to use, store or otherwise process any personal information, including but not limited to your name and address, which personally identifies you (“Personal Information”) to enable us, our affiliates, our partners, successors, associates, sub-contractors or other third parties (together our “Partner Companies”) to provide the information regarding developments and services which are part of, described on, or available through, the website.
3. We may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our professional advisers and to such other parties as we consider necessary for the administration of the website and related business or if required to disclose such information by law.
4. We may aggregate statistics, responses to any surveys and questionnaires, traffic patterns and related site information and disclose such aggregate data to third parties for marketing, advertising or other promotional purposes but such aggregate data will not include any Personal Information. To enable us to monitor and improve our website, we gather and record on our servers certain aggregated information about you when you use it, including without limitation, the URL that you came from and go to and the parts of our website that you visit. Such information is primarily used to provide you with an enhanced on-line experience.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device”) browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor the websites to your interests. Users have the opportunity to set their devices to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided to that user and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the website features. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyse the profile of our visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience. For example: if on a previous visit you went to our education pages, we might find this out from your cookie and highlight educational information on your second and subsequent visits.
The Rock also use a number of independent measurement and research companies. They gather information regarding the visitors to the website on our behalf using cookies, log file data and code which is embedded on our website.
“Cookies” are small text files that are stored on your computer. Cookies are used to aid navigation in relation to specific websites, so that if you visit that website again your preferences will be remembered. They may also supply information about you and your computer to the website owner.
6. You must at all times ensure that the Personal Information you provide is accurate and complete and all registration details (where applicable) shall contain your real name, address and other requested details. You will notify us of any changes to these as soon as you are able so that we can update our records.
7. You are solely responsible for your Personal Information and we may take any action with respect to your Personal Information we deem necessary or appropriate if we believe it may cause us to suffer any loss, liability or commercial damage.
8. Whilst we will take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Information you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of dealing on-line and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused by the specific negligence of Thornfield Properties (Bury) Ltd.
9. You can opt out of receiving communications from us by contacting us.